Ever seen someone out running, cycling, swimming or whatever and thought, "I really like that bit of kit, I wonder what it is"? Me too, all the time, so to help you, here's my annual kit bag contents. I'll use this page to document what I'm currently wearing or using for each year, starting January 2020, and update it as things change and as the years go by.
I've kept the links to a minimum as I don't have affiliation links and I don't want to have to keep maintaining them 😁.
- Road training shoes: Altra Escalante Racer - London 2019.
- Road racing shoes: Altra Solstice.
- Alternate road shoes: Luna Sandals Mono Winged Sandals.
- Trail shoes: Merrell Trail Glove 4.
- Mud shoes: Altra Superior 4.0.
- Alternate trail shoes: Luna Sandals Oso Winged Sandals.
- Socks: Injinji toe socks.
- Tops: Vests. Free shirts from races and a few cheapies from Decathlon.
- Bottoms: Ron Hill Stride Cargo Racer Short (short shorts 😉). Cheapie tights from Decathlon when freezing cold.
- Watch: Garmin Forerunner 945 with running HR strap. Used for cycling and swimming too.
- Long Run Hydration: Salmon ADV Skin3 12 hydration vest (2018, red).
- Headphones: Aftershokz Aeropex.
- Road Bike: Cannondale Cyclocross 105 (2012).
- Bib/Shorts: Cheapies from Evans Cycles.
- Jersey: Cheapie from Wiggle.
- Shoes: I don't have cycling shoes right now.
- Helmet: A blue one 🤣.
- Computer: Catseye something or other from about 2008.